Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Salem/Peabody/Marblehead understands that water and fire disasters don't wait for anyone to be ready when they happen. This is especially true on the coast of Massachusetts where weather is notoriously unpredictable! Whether it is after business hours, while you were on vacation, or during the night, the damage is invasive. Not to worry, we are ready 24/7 for your emergencies. Our crews are ready at any time, day or night, even holidays, to help you make it "Like it never even happened."
With over 1,700 franchises in the United States and Canada, no job is too large. Our combined strength means we are ready when the Salem, Peabody, Marblehead, Swampscott and Middleton communities are in need of help or equipment.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (978) 744-4545
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.