Recent Before & After Photos

Stoneham SERVPRO Water Mitigation Tools Help Salvage Homes

The Stoneham property in the Before Photo suffered heavy water damage. The kitchen doorway and ceiling, as well as the stairs, were saturated with water that ha... READ MORE

Remodel of a Water Damaged Kitchen

A toilet supply line ruptured in this condominium complex, flooding several rooms and lower floors of the building. In some areas, it required removing drywall ... READ MORE

New Modern Bathroom Installed After a Mold Remediation in Salem

Undetected Water Damage Resulted in Mold Growth This bathroom in the basement of a home in Salem suffered significant mold damage due to a leaking water supply ... READ MORE

Salem Retail Store Gets Speedy Water & Fire Damage Restorations

This commercial property in Salem housed apartment units over a retail store. After a fire broke out in one of the apartments, the first responders broke a wind... READ MORE

Mold in Swampscott Basement

Mold in your home is not something to take lightly as we see in this Swampscott MA home. The homeowner was elderly and unable to use her basement due to the mol... READ MORE

Wild Turkey in Peabody

At SERVPRO of Salem/Peabody/Marblehead we love our jobs because every day presents something new....and last week was no exception! This Peabody, MA homeowner c... READ MORE

Cleaning of Marblehead Home

This home belonged to a wonderful, older couple that did not like to throw anything away. And we mean anything! The home had not been cleaned in nearly 15 year... READ MORE

Mold in Middleton Restaurant

This was a shared wall between two businesses in a commercial strip center mall in Middleton Massachusetts. One of the businesses was a restaurant. The kitchen ... READ MORE

Water Loss in Peabody

This assisted living facility suffered a sprinkler head failure resulting in a major water loss on numerous floors and impacting multiple units. Of course this ... READ MORE

Office Fire in Salem MA.

This historic office building right in downtown Salem Massachusetts suffered a fire as a result of a lightning strike. There was significant structural damage i... READ MORE