Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Assessing Damage Through Mold Inspection
Once homeowners suspect that mold might exist in their property, it is customary to reach out to our qualified mold specialists to conduct inspections of the structure. This process identifies multiple possible threats that could indicate active colonization and further action by our remediation team. Evaluations like this pinpoint:
- Damaged structural elements
- Musty odors
- Surface spotting
- Damp/moist areas
Is Mold Remediation Necessary?
Despite many homeowners encountering mold more than once in their lifetimes, this is not a development that should get ignored. Organisms spread throughout a residence and overwhelm structural elements and other organic matter. With fast and reliable responses to potential mold disasters, our remediators offer:
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
- black mold
- attic mold
- Mold remediation
- basement mold remediation
Black Mold Removal from Your Bathroom
The bathroom can be a likely location for the development of mold and microbial threats. Persistent dampness and poor ventilation are often to blame, and early signs of growth can appear on fixtures, building materials, and other surfaces. Removing black mold requires several actions depending on the severity of the colonization and the affected material. Some solutions include:
- Surface sanding
- Antimicrobial wipe cleaning
- Dry ice blasting
- Controlled demolition
Can SERVPRO Do Repairs After Attic Mold?
Moisture in the attic is often indicative of roof damage. Removing the microbial colonies in this scenario is not enough to prevent recurrences, utilizing our general contracting license to fully repair and rebuild roof vulnerabilities to finalize remediation.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (978) 744-4545
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (978) 744-4545
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Salem community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: