Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Assessing Damage Through Mold Inspection
Once homeowners suspect that mold might exist in their property, it is customary to reach out to our qualified mold specialists to conduct inspections of the structure. This process identifies multiple possible threats that could indicate active colonization and further action by our remediation team. Evaluations like this pinpoint:
- Damaged structural elements
- Musty odors
- Surface spotting
- Damp/moist areas
Is Mold Remediation Necessary?
Despite many homeowners encountering mold more than once in their lifetimes, this is not a development that should get ignored. Organisms spread throughout a residence and overwhelm structural elements and other organic matter. With fast and reliable responses to potential mold disasters, our remediators offer:
- bathroom mold removal
- mold specialists
- black mold
- attic mold
- Mold remediation
- basement mold remediation
Black Mold Removal from Your Bathroom
The bathroom can be a likely location for the development of mold and microbial threats. Persistent dampness and poor ventilation are often to blame, and early signs of growth can appear on fixtures, building materials, and other surfaces. Removing black mold requires several actions depending on the severity of the colonization and the affected material. Some solutions include:
- Surface sanding
- Antimicrobial wipe cleaning
- Dry ice blasting
- Controlled demolition
Can SERVPRO Do Repairs After Attic Mold?
Moisture in the attic is often indicative of roof damage. Removing the microbial colonies in this scenario is not enough to prevent recurrences, utilizing our general contracting license to fully repair and rebuild roof vulnerabilities to finalize remediation.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (978) 744-4545
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (978) 744-4545
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Salem / Peabody / Marblehead is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Salem community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: