Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Side of building with broken window

Salem Fire Damage Affects Multiple Floors

SERVPRO handled the fire damage cleanup for this apartment unit over a retail store. The fire department broke the window during the course of the firefighting efforts. SERVPRO technicians boarded up the window until the fire damage restoration efforts were completed and repairs made. 

Nahant Fire

Smoke and Soot in Nahant 

The house fire was very destructive, and the superheated air transported a large amount of dirty soot to this bathroom. The clean up was time-consuming and required many pieces of equipment and cleaning products.

Salem Massachusetts Kitchen Fire

Fire Damage – Salem Kitchen

Fire damage at this Salem home began in the kitchen when a pan on the stove was forgotten. Fortunately, for the homeowners they were able to extinguish the fire quickly leaving mostly soot and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Salem MA was able to clean up the damage quickly and thoroughly.

Bay Ridge Fire

SERVPRO of Salem, Peabody, and Marblehead was called into a large fire at a condominium complex in Nashua NH. 

Fires can be especially devastating to your home or business. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition. They also can remove the pervasive smoke odor and deep-clean soot from upholstery and carpet. 

Fire in Beverly Apartment


Residential Fire Loss, which originated from a vehicle fire in the homeowners driveway. We provided the client with a full scope of remediation from tear out, clean up, deodorization, pack out and rebuild. Bringing this loss back to preloss condition, "Like it never even happened."

Tedesco Country Club

A fire loss that happened at Tedesco Country Club in Marblehead on Thanksgiving. Owner Mike Patrisso left his Thanksgiving dinner to go help out. SERVPRO Salem, had the Country Club up and running in one day.

Bay Ridge Fire

This was the aftermath of a condo fire in NH when we arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage throughout 12 units. 

Nashua, NH — Nashua firefighters extinguished a giant fire at a Bay Ridge apartment complex Sunday in extreme conditions as the heat index soared close to 100.

Two firefighters were hospitalized with heat exhaustion. They were expected to recover.

Dozens of residents were displaced but SERVPRO was immediately on site.